e-Cheque is an electronic counterpart of paper cheque. It turns the cheque writing and deposit processes totally online. Paying with e-Cheque will be an entirely paperless experience and it helps protect the environment.
- Use anytime anywhere with an internet connection
- No need to physically deliver and deposit, physical cheque book is not required
- Support Hong Kong Dollar, US Dollar and Renminbi payments
- Sign with a highly secure digital signature which can prevent any tampering with the information on an e-Cheque.
Customers can deposit e-Cheque to OCBC Bank accounts (including bank accounts and credit cards) through the e-Cheque Drop Box Service provided by Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited. The cut-off time for e-Cheque Drop Box Service is 5:30p.m. from Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- Log onto the e-Cheque Drop Box Service provided by Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited via:
- Website for computers: www.echeque.hkicl.com.hk
- Mobile application for mobile devices: search "e-cheque drop box"
- Register the OCBC Bank account or credit card account number for the e-Cheque deposit for once
- Upload the e-Cheque and select bank account or credit card account number for e-Cheque deposit